Seymour Golf & Country Club
- Special thanks go out to Abby Cromar, Marg Durst & Kim Cross who let me join them for my fourth round of the day. We had lots of fun and it should be noted that we (coincidentally) dressed in coordinating colours. I was definitely the thorn between roses!
- I lost one ball and made 3 double bogeys
- I went through 7 water bottles!
- Hit it into the left fairway bunker on the sixth hole every round – “lessons are repeated until learned”!
- I packed food for the day and even with all the food in the cart, the crows only managed to get a hold of a granola bar. Other than that the North Vancouver wildlife was shut out from raiding my golf carts!
- I used 11 sand and seed bottles and exhausted two power carts
- I had 10 birdies and 1 eagle
- Total elapsed time of golf was just over 17 hours
- I made it through the entire day without drinking even one Coke - most of my staff didn’t believe that was possible!
- Aside from a few aches and pains, the next day was a regular day – I was on the first tee starting the second round of our Senior’s Club Championship at 8:00am on Wednesday.
- Went through six Advils which is definitely a miracle drug in my opinion!
- I wore a Fitbit and achieved my normal daily 12,000 step goal by the 14th hole of round 2
- Played 2 and a half rounds by 10:30am
- Similar to past years, I had hoped I would play more holes than e-mails received that day. I am happy to say I did achieve this goal (but it was close) with 84 waiting for me on Wednesday morning!! Aughhh!!
ALS Society of BC Mission Statement:
The ALS Society of BC is dedicated to providing direct support to ALS patients, along with their families and caregivers, to ensure the best quality of life possible while dealing with ALS. Through assisting research we are committed to find cause of, and cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
The ALS Society of BC has three principal objectives:
- To provide direct support to patients, their families, and caregivers through our services including the equipment loan program.
- To raise funds for patient services & research.
- To increase public awareness and understanding of ALS.
Charitable # 10670 8985 RR0001
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.